Check out what’s available through your health plan and community.
As a Medicaid Expansion member, you have access to a variety of resources to support your health and wellbeing. Check out the list below and know that help is available, so you don’t need to face challenges alone.
Call (833) 777-5779 if you need:
- Support for a mental health crisis. Substance use, suicidal thoughts, depression and stress need to be addressed.
- A ride to a medical or behavioral health appointment. Please call at least two days in advance.
- Medical help after hours. The 24-hour nurse line can answer your health-related questions.
Visit FirstLink for information on community resources like:
- Food emergencies, prepared meals and food benefits.
- Housing, including emergency shelter, payment assistance and housing information.
- Support groups for many areas, including mental health, addiction, marriage and more.
You’re encouraged to use the resources you need to support your overall wellbeing.